Peugeot’s Metropolis 400 is recognised as the most technological 3 wheeler on the market. Entirely designed and produced from Peugeot’s historic Mandure factory in France, the Metropolis 400 is a symbol of the brands lineage.
Combining stability, performance and practicality, the Metropolis 400 breathes the very essence of motoring spirit and draws inspiration from Peugeot’s other premium designs.
Powered by Peugeot’s new 400i LFE Low Impact Engine, the Metropolis 400 produces 35hp and, more importantly for its urban role, 38Nm of torque. Getting you off the line quickly and safely, the Metropolis also delivers a commendable top speed of roughly 150km/h. A big tick for highway friendliness. Wanting to carry a pillion? No worries. Even with the added pillion weight, performance lacks no compromise.
Metropolis 400 Highlight Features:
- Front train Dual Tilting Wheels (DTW)
- Integral Braking System Synchro Braking Concept (SBCTM)
- Electronic Smart Key – recognized at 2 m distance
- Electric parking brake
- Electric Anti Tilting
- DRL (Daytime Running Lights)
- LED front and rear
- Stainless footboard
- Double underseat storage bay
- 12V socket for charging mobile phone
- Underseat compartment takes 2 helmets: 1 full face + 1 jet or laptop
FIND YOUR LOCAL TEAMMOTO PEUGEOT DEALER TO ENQUIRE TODAY
Wanting to keep up with the latest news, events, reviews and specials? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter today, and stay in touch with current releases, exciting motorcycling events and be the first to hear about our upcoming specials.