GET OUT AND PLAY! THESE ALL NEW MODELS ARE PURPOSE BUILT FOR SERIOUS DIRT FUN AND EASY ROAD RIDING.
Kawasaki's new KLX230 is purpose-built for serious dirt fun, with both its engine and frame designed from the beginning with trail riding in mind. The all-new 233cc air-cooled, 4-stroke Single engine delivers ample low-mid range torque.
- Road Registerable
- LAMS approved
- Dual Purpose ABS (Kawasaki’s first)
- All new 233 cc air cooled fuel injected engine
- Tuned for low-mid range
- Lightweight and compact
- Front & Rear petal disk brakes
- Full sized wheels
- Long Travel suspension & good ground clearance
- KX inspired bodywork
- Electric start
- Six speed transmission
- Large bright headlight
- LCD instrumentation
- Available in Lime Green
- Model Code & Colour – KLX230ALF GN1
The Kawasaki KLX300R is the motorcycle to bridge the world between play bikes and race bikes. A big brother to the KLX230R, it delivers a step-up in engine and chassis performance. A new 292 cm³ fuel-injected, liquid-cooled 4-stroke engine. KLX300R features a strong, reliable chassis designed for light handling. A package able to satisfy riders looking for more power than Kawasaki’s fun bikes and experienced riders looking for a machine suited to recreational riding with friends and family. The KLX300R’s enduro-racer roots brings high level off-road riding into an easy to ride package - positioning the KLX300R as the ultimate play bike. The KLX300R features:
- Fuel-injected, 292cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke, single cylinder engine.
- An electric start provides hassle free riding at the push of a button.
- Smooth shifting six-speed transmission with a gear for every situation.
- Latest evolution of the steel perimeter frame optimised to handle hard off-road riding.
- Long-travel suspension - 285mm front / 285mm rear - with ø43mm inverted fork matched to a Uni-trak rear shock.
- Lightweight 7.9 litre fuel tank blends into the KX-inspired seat for freedom of movement when off-road riding.
- KX-style adjustable handlebar provides a choice of four positions to suit a range of riders.
- Large diameter wheels for trail performance - 21" front / 18" rear.
- Large petal disc brakes - 270mm front and 240mm rear.
- Slim ergonomics and KX-inspired seat design for increased rider control.