Launched in 2004, Triumph’s legendary Rocket III was a pure original with more muscle, presence and torque than any of the competition. Now the all-new Rocket 3 R and Rocket 3 GT line-up heralds the genesis of a new motorcycle legend. With the world’s largest production motorcycle engine at 2,500cc, the new Rocket 3s deliver more power, 11% up on the previous generation, and the highest torque of any production motorcycle you can buy with 221Nm @ 4,000 rpm.
Combining imposing muscular stance and magnificent style, the highest levels of technology, Triumph’s class-leading handling,all of the Rocket’s world-renowned presence and all-day easy riding capability, the new Rockets are in a class of their own.
The new Rocket 3 line-up introduces two amazing all-new model choices. The Rocket 3 R delivers instantaneous world-leading torque, incredible control, comfort and capability, while the Rocket 3 GT is built to go even further, in more comfort, with even more effortless touring capability.
Two new class-defining Rocket 3s
- Rocket 3 R - The ultimate muscle roadster, with instantaneous world-leading torque, incredible control, comfort and capability.
- Rocket 3 GT - Astonishing performance and presence, with sublime comfort, laid-back cruiser riding attitude and even more effortless touring capability.
- Ride-enhancing technology, including 2nd generation TFT instruments with illuminated switch cubes, Optimised Cornering ABS & Traction Control, four riding modes, all-LED lighting, Hill Hold control, cruise control, keyless ignition and heated grips as standard on the GT.
The biggest production motorcycle engine in the world
- The all-new 2,500cc triple engine delivers incredible acceleration and performance.
- The highest torque of any production motorcycle you can buy with 221 Nm @ 4,000 rpm.
- Thrilling power with 167 PS @ 6,000 rpm, 11% up on previous generation.
- Distinctive new hydroformed exhaust headers, delivering a deep growling triple sound.
Pure muscular presence and magnificent style
- Dominating new Rocket 3 imposing silhouette, poise and stance.
- Signature design features, including twin LED headlights, innovative sculpted 3-header exhaust run, hidden folding pillion footrests and 20-spoke cast aluminium wheels with imposing 240mm rear tyre.
- Comfortable and interchangeable twin and single seat set-ups
- Premium finish and detailing
Pre order you new Triumph Rocket 3 R or Triumph Rocket 3 GT today at: