Three Mates, a Desert and Their Yamaha WR250R's!
3 childhood friends (Mick, Panda & Captain Risky) have embarked on a journey of a lifetime, riding their 3 WR250R's from our Yamaha Gold Coast Dealership, across the Simpson Desert via the French Line, and then back again Via Rigg Road. They purchased their bikes back from our GC dealership back in October 2017, and have been preparing ever since. A lot of work has gone into this trip, including bucket loads of modifications to each bike, including custom suspension by Charlie Costanzo, Scotts Steering Stabilizers, Safari tanks, B&B bashplates' the list is huge, and their adventure they've just begun will be the same! Good luck boys, from everyone at TeamMoto Yamaha Gold Coast.
See where they are heading with the planned route below:
APPROX 4500kms in 15 DAYS
- DAY 1: Gold Coast to Dalby
- DAY 2: Dalby to Quilpie
- DAY 3: Quilpie to Birdsville
- DAY 4,5,6 and 7: Birdsville to Mt Dare via the French Lin/ Simpson Desert Crossing
- DAY 8,9,10 and 11: Mt Dare to Birdsville via Rigg Road
- DAY 12 and 13: Birdsville Races to unwind and relax
- DAY 14: Birdsville to Quilpie
- DAY 15: Quilpie to Dalby
- DAY 16: Dalby to Gold Coast